Customer Survey Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and the Republic of Ireland. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Deadline for this prize draw is the 30th of September 2016. The draw will take place on the 6th of October 2016, and the winner notified by the 7th of October. Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter has more than one survey running, and all entrants completing the survey by the deadline date quoted above will be included into the draw for the same prize.
- Each entrant is permitted only a single entry in this online competition. Each entrant will be uniquely identified by their email address. Multiple entries from a single entrant based on the same or differing email address will not be permitted.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The prize available is the 64GB Wifi Apple iPad Air 2. This is not transferable or exchangeable.
- Any unclaimed prizes will be awarded to the next winner. The winner will also be contacted using the contact details provided in their entry and their name will also be published on the website.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use or participation in a prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Unless otherwise advised, the Promoter may also use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Monier Redland Ltd.