INTRODUCING FOUR NEW EXCITING PRODUCTS TO THE REDLAND RANGE
- CLAY UNIVERSAL ANGLE RIDGE AND HIP WITH END CAPS
- ROSEMARY CLAY CRAFTSMAN IN VICTORIAN
- RAPID ROOFVENT TILE FOR SLATE 10
- MORTAR BEDDED FIXING KIT
rosemary clay craftsman in victorian
New dark Victorian tile added to our popular handcrafted clay plain tile range.
We have added a new colour to our Rosemary Clay Craftsman range to meet the demand for a darker, more aged looking tile - Victorian (98). This adds to the existing tiles in range - Hawkhurst (84) and Albury (85).
- Craftsman tiles are produced on a bespoke production line to give a heritage look while maintaining all the attributes of a brand new tile
- Ideally suited to both new build and renovation projects
- A full range of matching fittings, including bonnet, valleys, angles, ridge and hip tiles, as well as a Club Tile, Ridge Vent and RedLine Vent
Clay Universal Angle Ridge & Hip with End Caps
CLAY ANGULAR RIDGES AND HIPS ACHIEVE A PERFECT FINISH
- A traditional clay aesthetic, particularly suited to slate roofs
- Available in Black (79) or Red (80): Black where a colour match is required for a slate roof or Red where a contrast is required
- Hip tiles available with or without nail holes’
- Suitable for use with all our dry fix ridge and hip systems
RIDGE AND HIP END CAPS
- Matching Ridge or Hip End Caps provide an attractive finish to the end of a ridge or hip line
- An easy-to-install and cost-effective solution to give a neat, weathertight finish
- Hip and Ridge End Caps available in both Universal Angle and Third or Half Round designs
Rapid Roof Vent Tile for Slate 10
The smart vent with a look close to that of a normal tile
Designed for optimum ventilation – providing soil, mechanical or roof space ventilation – the Rapid Roof Vent Tile provides a look close to that of a normal tile on the roof. One of our popular sellers, a Rapid Roof Vent Tile for the Slate 10 tile range is now available.
- Available in four colours – Grey, Terracotta, Black & Brown
- 10,000mm2 effective ventilation with low air flow resistance
- Includes underlay seal for weathertightness and controlled ventilation
- Ventilates to comply with current British Standard,
BS 5250:2011, reducing the risk of harmful condensation in the roof
mortar bedded fixing kit
The Redland Mortar Bedded Fixing Kit is the new way to mechanically fix mortar bedded ridges and hips.
Mortar alone can no longer be used to fix ridges or hips under the current British Standard, BS 5534: Code of Practice for Slating and Tiling. The new kit gives installers the means to comply while maintaining a more traditional "mortar look".
- Simple to use
- Keeps a traditional look
- Complies with current fixing legislation, BS 5534 , and NHBC Technical Standards
for further information on any of these products:
Tel: 03705 601000 or email: email@example.com